Thursday 20 September 2012

T-Shirts

Hey all! So, anyone who knows me would be thinking you, a t-shirt? Really? But, hey! It's Friday and it's Marc by Marc Jacobs so it's totally acceptable- oh and I work for a website so we're pretty relaxed! But as per usual, with an a-line skirt and rose gold MMJ ballerina flats. 




Marc by Marc Jacobs- Batty Tee from ShopBop.com. Looks white here it's a little more of a cream colour and it's awesome. Love the bat! And it's a great soft cotton too.

Twenty8Twelve Hutton Bow Tee from ShopBop.com. I know what you're thinking, I've always got to add a bow here or there and you're right. I do love a bow. The green in the background is good too, especially if you need a bit of colour. 


Madewell- Chloe Textured Pullover off ShopBop.com. Polka dots are great. And if you're not into wearing too much colour or want something that will match almost anything- even more polka dots this is your tee.


Something I like and came across- Simeon Farrar (London based designer) has created some exclusive to ASOS printed tees... here are some of my favourite.

Image 3 of Simeon Farrar Exclusive to ASOS Fox with Shirt and Tie T-Shirt Image 3 of Simeon Farrar Howling Wolves Raglan T-Shirt Image 3 of Simeon Farrar Exclusive to ASOS Mouse with Bow Tie T-Shirt Image 3 of Simeon Farrar Exclusive to ASOS We're So in Love T-ShirtImage 1 of Simeon Farrar Exclusive to ASOS Bambi T-Shirt

Oh and if you can wear jeans, I had to include these two because they're fabulous!!!! 
Image 1 of Vivienne Westwood Anglomania For Lee Monroe Jegging Jeans In Hippy Pink Print
Left: Vivienne Westwood Anglomania For Lee Monroe Jegging Jeans In Hippy Pink Print (off asos.com) & on the right: Marc by Marc Jacobs Standard Supply Lou Skinny Corduroy Pants (off ShopBop.com)
Happy Shopping!!
-Bianca & Orlando.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely outfit. I love T-Shirts. Last time I used the T-Shirts with my leather skinny jeans . It was just fabulous to look. So charming like this outfit. These accessories here are so wonderful and appreciable..

    ReplyDelete